I took the boys to Pump It Up for some play time today. We met a friend of mine and her two children who are very close in age to Sully and Charlie. Most of my pictures were blurry because the boys were just running around having a blast! I've posted a few of the pics that turned out and you can see Sully trying out the rock climbing wall. Charlie was in heaven just climbing on everything. It was the perfect way to spend the morning!
Little Man Is Not So Little Anymore!
8 years ago





4 comments:
We'll have to go with you next time.
It sure looks fun. It was a great day to get together with friends and have some fun. xoxo
That looks like a blast. I bet the kids just loved it.
Gilbert and me will be at PIP on the 30th for the morning session if you want to join us! $8 special for 9am - 10:45.
Post a Comment