We just got back from a week in Vero Beach, Florida. Some of the highlights...
*eating breakfast out each morning with my boys (Andy included), Bec, O, and Alex
*playing in the sand
*swimming
*reading and resting by the pool during naptime
*riding around in the golf cart
*Andy getting to play some golf with his dad and Sully even trying it out
*doing a little shopping at the outlet mall
*hanging out with Grammy and Grampy
I will be posting lots more pics this week!
*eating breakfast out each morning with my boys (Andy included), Bec, O, and Alex
*playing in the sand
*swimming
*reading and resting by the pool during naptime
*riding around in the golf cart
*Andy getting to play some golf with his dad and Sully even trying it out
*doing a little shopping at the outlet mall
*hanging out with Grammy and Grampy
I will be posting lots more pics this week!
Andy and I ready to go to dinner!





3 comments:
Awesome list...I love lists! It was great hanging out with you guys so much:)
Great pictures esp the one of you and Andy. Glad you all had a nice time. xoxo
sounds like you all had a nice time. hope the weather got warmer for you.
Post a Comment