Olivia in her Panda costume!
Since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, I decided to take the boys to my parents to trick-or-treat. Laura and the kids, Bec, Matt, O, and Alex joined us as well. Sully and Charlie both loved going to all the houses and seeing all of the other kids dressed up. Thanks to Grammy (Andy's mom) for making Sully's awesome Wizard cape! He was running so fast from house to house that he couldn't keep his Wizard hat on! The night ended with a neighborhood potluck party. People were eating and drinking and the kids were all running around and playing. I have to say that this was an awesome Halloween!
Since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, I decided to take the boys to my parents to trick-or-treat. Laura and the kids, Bec, Matt, O, and Alex joined us as well. Sully and Charlie both loved going to all the houses and seeing all of the other kids dressed up. Thanks to Grammy (Andy's mom) for making Sully's awesome Wizard cape! He was running so fast from house to house that he couldn't keep his Wizard hat on! The night ended with a neighborhood potluck party. People were eating and drinking and the kids were all running around and playing. I have to say that this was an awesome Halloween!





5 comments:
GREAT PICTURES! It looks like everybody really got into the spirit of Halloween! I'm glad I got to be a little part of it while making the wizard's cape--I could just imagine Sully running like a little demon from house to house. The 2 little cousins--Elmo and Panda--were adorable. I hope they had a good first experience Trick or Treating.
It was an awesome Halloween!
We did have an awesome time! Hats off to Grammie for Sullys cape. It was the best costume in Joliet!!! I think Grammy and Grampy should join us next year.
Very cute!
Post a Comment