Thursday, July 2, 2009

OMG!


Posted by Picasa
This kid is nuts! Notice in the bottom picture how he is totally pulling himself up. Don't worry, he is fully supervised when the stove is in use. Andy and I sat down on the couch for a minute while the kids were playing and Sully is shouting, "Mom, look at Charlie!" Let me just say I am exhausted by bedtime!

6 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

It looks like he has his toes in the broiler! Wow! Scary is right...

Anonymous said...

Sarah, your pictures are so great! Is your camera attached to your head like a blue tooth? You are always there with the camera! I love it.

Laura said...

Maybe you could put his climbing to good use....give him a rag and have him clean the top of the stove!!

Rebecca said...

OMG, I repeat OMG!

Sue and Mark said...

yikes! i'm sure henry isn't far behind...

PJ said...

Fantastic. Teach him how to cook and that is one less thing you will have to do! But seriously, makes your heart jump! We caught Gilbert doing the same thing, but not as high up as your climber!