Well, Sully was really sleepy at school today and fell asleep 3 times before lunch. He slept through lunch and recess. I went to get him and was worried that such sleepiness may be due to his major collision (see Sully's Big Shiner!) on Wednesday. He slept more when we got home and I woke him up so that we could go to the ER. Andy and I just didn't want to mess around with a "head injury."
After a few hours, lots of questions, and two thorough exams, we were sent home with signs to watch for. The doctor did not do a scan since Sully passed the neuro exam with flying colors, isn't throwing up, no vision concerns, etc. He does have a fever and is probably coming down with something---hence the fever and sleepiness.
I'll keep you all updated but right now both boys are fast asleep!
Little Man Is Not So Little Anymore!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Get better soon! O wants to run around and play with you.
Whew! Grampy and I are both very relieved that the head injury is probably not the culprit. I hope he's feeling better and isn't TOO contagious... ;-)
Yikes! I'm glad that his head is ok. I hope that fever goes away quickly, and he starts to feel better soon.
Post a Comment