

Today was a cool, cloudy, windy, blah day. We spent it doing stuff around the house, running errands, and getting a new vacuum. This may not seem very exciting but we vacuum all the time and the old vacuum was falling apart. Sully spent a lot of the day painting and Charlie was helping Andy.
5 comments:
Our weather must be pretty different. Your Saturday was our Friday. Where is the beautiful spring weather?!?!?! I do like the new vacuum though!
Boy, Andy had quite a helper on the vacuum assemby... Sully's pictures are wonderfully colorful--helps to brighten the cloudy day, I bet.
You have to love a man that reads directions! My hubby does the same! He is teaching his boys how important that is! Yes, new vacuums are exciting! I would love to have a "Sully Original" maybe when we visit, I can get one.
Looks like a great way to pass the day.
the New Vacuum Rocks- In our house this is tool provides hours of fun for the little man.
Kristen
Post a Comment