It was super hot on our first day so we bought this water fan. Charlie loved keeping us all cool.
We spent the last 6 days in Disney World. We all had a great time and are exhausted from all the walking around and the heat. The kids loved all the parks but I think the water parks were an even bigger hit. I will post more pictures and details but for now I have to catch up on laundry and then sleep!
We spent the last 6 days in Disney World. We all had a great time and are exhausted from all the walking around and the heat. The kids loved all the parks but I think the water parks were an even bigger hit. I will post more pictures and details but for now I have to catch up on laundry and then sleep!

3 comments:
Glad you all enjoyed it. You did all look hot in a few pics and I think Charlie had it right with the water fan. Happy to have you home. We misse you. xoxo
You are making us want to go....
I'm so glad everyone had such a good time! It sure looks hot though.
Post a Comment