Friday, September 21, 2012

Looking Back (Labor Day 2012)


Look at all that sass!

Lovin' the sprinkler!
 
 
 

Andy and all of his helpers!
School is in full swing and it has been very busy around here!  I was having some trouble with blogging but it seems to be working fine so I will try to post more often.  Labor Day weekend we were lucky enough to get together with both families. I didn't get any pictures at my parents but snapped a few on Monday at our house.  Luckily, the weather was great and the kids got some sprinkler action.  Then we put them to work washing the car!

2 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

It was a really fun day and great barbeque! I can't believe we missed all the action of the car wash!

Jane said...

It was a great weekend. Sorry to see the summer end. xoxo