Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Grew in My Heart!

So I improvised and took a couple of photos of scrapbook pages so I could post a couple of pictures of Sully, the day he came home. He had sharp little fingernails and always kept his hands up by his face, hence the scratches.

I could not stop smiling. I went to work in the morning and my cell phone rang at about 8:30 a.m. I left school in a hurry and went to meet Sully on February 22, 2005. He was just two days old and ready to be released from the hospital. What joy he has brought to our lives!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

One More?

Mary Blessing said...

I love the look in his eyes! It says it all. He knew you were for him.

Jane said...

I shall always remember that time. It was MOST special and we all love Sully so much. xoxo

Laura said...

He was absolutely adorable!! Abby was in heaven because she could finally become a "Lil BIT" -- Little Babysitter in Training!!