Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to School!

Sully is always excited to go to school!


his new locker

Sully and his teacher
Sully started school on Tuesday but I had to work so Andy took him and grabbed a couple of pictures. Luckily, I had the day off on Thursday so I was able to spend some quality time with Sully. We started off by going out to breakfast. I took him to school and he showed me his new locker and I got to say "hi" to Mrs. Sarah, his teacher. I picked him up after school and we played on the playground before meeting up with Charlie.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Great pictures. Poppa said his teachers never looked like Mrs. Sarah! Have a great year Sully. xoxo

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Glad you got to spend some time with Sully as school was getting started. It's always a special time of year.

Rebecca said...

What a treat for all of you. I know t's going to be a great year.

Sue and Mark said...

Sully is getting SO big! He is a cutie!