Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swim Day!

Trevor, Sully, and Gramma

Gramma and Charlie

Sully got a couple of splinters which I was able to successfully remove with a pair of tweezers!

The boys and I headed out to my parents on Tuesday for a swim day. Laura and Trevor joined us as well (Abby is at camp this week). The day started out a little overcast but the afternoon was great and HOT, HOT, HOT! Sully is working on swimming without his float and is doing really well!

4 comments:

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

Good that you got your swim in before those storms hit!

Jane said...

We sure had a great day. I'll confess, I was tired when you left. I can hardly wait until the next time. xoxo

Laura said...

It was a GREAT day!! Trevor had a blast and it was fun to see Sully swimming so well. Let's definitely do that again.

Rebecca said...

Hopefully we can join you next time!