One of the highlights of the weekend was going to the forest preserve and having all that great space for the boys! We brought Sully's bike and he loved the bike path. I would let him get ahead and then run and catch up. I'm not sure who got the better workout.
Charlie strolled with Poppa and Gramma but also did quite a bit of running along the path. I'm not sure who was more worn out...Poppa or Charlie! They both took a 2 1/2 hour nap on Saturday!
Next time we'll have to bring Sully's fishing pole. I forgot that he could fish here and he has been dying to try out the pole Uncle Scott gave him!
We don't get quite this much nature in the city so it was a nice change of scenery! Thanks for a great weekend Mom and Dad!





3 comments:
we had a great time too and will have to do it again. xoxo
I love that forest preserve too!
sounds like a perfect day!
Post a Comment