Sunday, October 25, 2009

Trick or Treat Trot 2009!





I ran the 10K race and Sully participated in the kids Monster Mash Dash. The race for 2-4 year olds was a 50-yard dash. He did great! I wish I could have gotten some footage of him pumping those arms---he is really fast! My mom was in town so she came to the race to cheer us on with Charlie and Andy. After the kid's race, this man who was a former team member of the USA Track and Field Team (bottom photo) came up to tell us what great form Sully has and that he should be a sprinter! It was a great day for running!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I always knew Sully was fast! Great job! Soon he'll be running along with you.

Mike said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I know Gramma did it was all she talked about the last two days.

Sue and Mark said...

You have truly inspired him!

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

I agree with Bec--I always knew that Sully was fast. He's always been a little blur! Looks and sounds like everyone had fun.