Friday, August 21, 2009

Thanks for the Jammies Grammy!

Grammy bought the boys matching jammies. They have fire engines (or YaYa's as Charlie calls them) all over them. I was trying to take their picture together but that seems to be getting more and more difficult. I won't give up though!



I wanted to try and get a close-up of Charlie. I love those big, blue, expressive eyes!




Charlie was not too happy about sitting still!

Posted by Picasa
What can I say about this?!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love the expression on Charlie's face when he is sitting next to Sully!! As for Sully, boys will be boys!!

Grammy aka Marilyn said...

I'll have to remember where I read the comment that there's nothing else that brings 2 people together like wearing matching p.j.s. Thanks for the pics--the boys look adorable in them!

Mike said...

grammy did great. they are neat jammies. xoxo mom