Saturday, January 17, 2009

Block Party!






The boys were up early this morning so we were just hanging out in the living room. We haven't really pulled out the blocks lately so the boys were excited. It's a lot of build and destroy going on but they enjoyed it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like a great way to spend the morning.

Anonymous said...

I always thought that was why you build a block tower...so you can knock it down!

Anonymous said...

I love checking your sight! It is so fun to see the boys.
I will keep leaving comments. I'm sure it's fun to read them.

Mike said...

Gramma and I enjoy checking all our girls' blogs as well. As a matter of fact its often the highlight of our day. Sarah's posts especially remind me of myself and my three brothers growing up. Not much has changed since the 50's... at least not for little boys!