
We don't see this face very often! Since Charlie has switched to milk and is eating more table food, he seems to have a much bigger appetite. As soon as he saw Andy making the pancakes, he started freaking out because he couldn't get them fast enough.
This picture was taken after Charlie ate almost 3 pancakes!
This is the Top Chef at our house!

Sully started the pancake craze at our house. He had to have Daddy's "pampakes" on the weekends!

This picture was taken after Charlie ate almost 3 pancakes!
This is the Top Chef at our house!
Sully started the pancake craze at our house. He had to have Daddy's "pampakes" on the weekends!


3 comments:
I love the top picture. You should caption it: feed me! Andy must have learned his 'pampakes' skills somewhere, but I don't know where...
Actually, the pictures of the boys are great, but my favorite is the one of the "Top Chef". I've had many a great meal prepared by Chef Andy!
It breaks my heart to see Charlie so upset. I'm glad we don't see that face too often.
Post a Comment